This is the season of mindless consumption and I gave in to my inner hedonist and did all kinds of damage to my credit card. I know that I’ll be groaning when I get my credit card bills next month but hey, at least I’ll be groaning with (hopefully) gloriously radiant skin!
I finally bought the Dec 17 edition of the famed Cult Beauty x Caroline Hirons box. Actually the product which kinda sealed the deal on my resolve to purchase is the May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon Balm. I’ve heard all kinds of miraculous results from people who are die-hard devotees and I’m hoping that I’ll get to experience them myself too.
The Dec 17 edition of the Cult Beauty x Caroline Hirons box includes the following products:
- Omorovicza’s Moor Cream Cleanser (150ml – full size)
- Oskia’s Renaissance Mask (50ml – full size)
- DCL’s Multi-Action Penta Peel (50 pads – full size)
- NIOD’s Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate (15ml – full size)
- Leahlani’s Champagne Serum (30ml – full size)
- May Lindstrom’s The Blue Cocoon Beauty Balm (50ml – full size)
I’ve not started using any of the products yet but I’ll definitely do full reviews on the products once I’ve gotten around to trying them.
This edition of the Cult Beauty Box retails at £220. You can purchase it here.