I can’t remember exactly when I started losing interest in stuff that I used to enjoy.. But I think it was around 3 years ago.. I first lost interest in my job, then I lost interest in all the other things that l like.. Its as if I was numb to everyone and everything. I don’t feel much sadness or joy or even much emotion. But there was an emptiness inside that I tried my best to fill either by buying skincare or makeup or clothes or bags.. I would enjoy those things for a while but then the numbness would set in again.. I told myself that maybe I needed a change of working environment so I changed my job.. For a while, maybe around 3 months, it worked.. Then the numbness came again.. I discovered that I was pregnant around 3 months into my new job but even then I didn’t feel much.. No joy or sadness or anything.. It scared me at first and then I didn’t feel anything again.. It occurred to me today that there might be something wrong with me.. I don’t really think that I’m severely depressed but I think that I’m not perfectly normal either.. I’m not seeking pity.. I enjoy reading and writing and writing down my thoughts seem to help somehow..
Engineering Your Beauty With Love
- Review - Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence
- Review - Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Review - LIXIRSKIN Night Switch Retinol 1%, PHA/AHA 10% and BHA/AHA 10%
- Review - Belif Peat Miracle Revital Serum Concentrate
- Review - NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex 2 (MMHC 2)
- Review - Taiyou no Aloe Hyaluronic Acid
- Review - French Girl Organics Facial Polish (Rose du Jardin)
- Is the Amorepacific Vintage Single Extract Essence worth the eye-watering price?
- Review - Holy Snails Shark Sauce du Mois (Hanbang Shark)
- Review - NIOD Sanskrit Saponins