I can’t remember exactly when I started losing interest in stuff that I used to enjoy.. But I think it was around 3 years ago.. I first lost interest in my job, then I lost interest in all the other things that l like.. Its as if I was numb to everyone and everything. I don’t feel much sadness or joy or even much emotion. But there was an emptiness inside that I tried my best to fill either by buying skincare or makeup or clothes or bags.. I would enjoy those things for a while but then the numbness would set in again.. I told myself that maybe I needed a change of working environment so I changed my job.. For a while, maybe around 3 months, it worked.. Then the numbness came again.. I discovered that I was pregnant around 3 months into my new job but even then I didn’t feel much.. No joy or sadness or anything.. It scared me at first and then I didn’t feel anything again.. It occurred to me today that there might be something wrong with me.. I don’t really think that I’m severely depressed but I think that I’m not perfectly normal either.. I’m not seeking pity.. I enjoy reading and writing and writing down my thoughts seem to help somehow..
Engineering Your Beauty With Love
- Review - Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts
- Review - Dr Jart Ceramidin Serum & Cream (NEW)
- A Burmese Beauty Secret - The Thanaka Powder
- Review - Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Review - LIXIRSKIN Night Switch Retinol 1%, PHA/AHA 10% and BHA/AHA 10%
- Review - Dr Jart Ceramidin Cream Mist
- Review - NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1.00% (CAIS) & Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC)
- Review - Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 Original "1970"
- My Experiment with Differin 0.1% + Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
- Review - Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen Super SPF 50 PA ++++